Friday, September 12, 2008

A Second Girls' Night Out?

Lately I've had several people tell me that they're interested in attending Girls' Night Out but haven't been able to because of scheduling conflicts. For the past couple of months I've actually considered switching to a weekday, but a lot of my regular attendees like having it the second Friday of each month and don't want to change.

So...I've been wondering, is there enough interest in the class to hold it a second time during the month? We would make the same projects at both GNO nights, but hopefully this would give you more flexibility and you wouldn't have to miss out on our projects! Let me know what you think. There is a poll just to your right and you can vote for the day(s) that would work best for you. Having a second GNO would mean that I have to ask for extra time off of work, but if there are enough people wanting to attend then I'm more than happy to do it.
Please leave some feedback and tell me what you think.

No comments: