Monday, April 6, 2009

Girls' Night Out is this Friday!!

Can you believe that it's almost time for another GNO? I can't wait! I love getting together with all of you to stamp and chat :)

Here's a little preview of the card that we'll be making:

I 'cased' the layout idea for this card from a cute one that I found on SCS. Check it out HERE.

I'll post the picture of our scrapbook page in a day or too - just to keep up the suspense!!

**Just a reminder that GNO is $4 to cover the cost of supplies. I supply everything you need to complete the projects - including glue sticks, but I'd recommend bringing your own adhesive. Glue sticks aren't much fun to work with - they can warp your paper and make a mess, but I can't afford to provide SNAIL adhesive for everyone!

Go ahead and leave me a comment if you plan on coming. You can also RSVP by email or phone if you like; I just like to have our supplies cut out ahead of time :)

No comments: