Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's been so long since I actually posted a project!  Now that we have the move behind us and I'm staying home full-time, I'm hoping that I'll make the most of that time and stamp on a more regular basis!  This weekend is Super Saturday for my ward and it turns out that they're making cards to send to the service men and women overseas.  Of course, when I heard that announced in Relief Society I had to ask if I could help!  We're planning to make about 50 cards and lots of the ladies have already donated some cards of their own.  I designed a few cards for us to make and I think it'll be really fun!

Here's a card that I CASE'd from a sample at this year's Convention in SLC.



Except for the stamps and the eyelet border punch, everything on this card is retired, but you can still create one of your own with current colors.  It's super easy and fast to put together!

I'd love to see your take on this card - make sure to leave a comment and a link so I can see your finished project!

No comments: