Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Digital Studio tutorial

I'm still trying to fit in some stamping time - ahh!  It's crazy around here.  But...there are some great tutorials out there and hopefully you won't get bored of them.  A lot of demonstrators have added their own tutorials to youtube, but I won't ever post those here - in my mind, that's stealing someone else's work.  I will, however, post Stampin' Up videos since they were put out specifically by the company.  Eventually, I'll grab my super smart husband and make him teach me how to create my own tutorials for My Digital Studio (MDS).


Ok, now on with the show.  This tutorial is done by Mark Jessen.  I've seen him at Convention and on several other tutorial videos and he's a lot of fun.  This one is also about 7 1/2 minutes long, and he shows you the basics of how to download the program and get started.

1 comment: