Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catalog CASE

The other day I was looking through my catalog and I realized something: it's filled with ideas that I want to try to duplicate, but I never do!  It also occurred to me that with two little boys running around - usually in my stamp room, trying to drive me crazy - that I don't have the creative energy I used to.  Sitting down to design a project seems like a monumental task when I'm exhausted - and that's most of the time.  

So...why am I not utilizing my catalog?  It is called an Idea Book after all.  I decided to start at the beginning of the catalog and start CASEing the layouts I already love.  In case you're unfamiliar with this term, CASE is an acronym from Stampin' Up! that stands for Copy and Share Everything.

Here is my first CASE from the new catalog:


I copied it from page 16 of the catalog.  The hostess benefits this year include an adorable Simply Sent Kit - it's a must have!  Since I don't have the kit, I had to use some retired supplies, but I love the end result.  

I can't remember the name of the stamp set I used, so I'll have to look it up when I'm back home and I'll put a supply list on here for you :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the simplicity of this card! Wish I had some of that ribbon.