Saturday, November 13, 2010

Starter Kit 50% off!

Starting on Monday, November 15, you can purchase the Starter Kit for $87.50! That's amazing! The kit includes over $300 worth of items, so this is an incredible deal. You have two options, the Standard Kit or the Digital Kit. The details of each kit are listed below; click on the picture for a larger image.

Think of it this way: If you wanted to purchase My Digital Studio, you would spend $80 - still a really good deal for the program and content that is included. However, you could purchase the Digital Starter Kit and not only have the program, but extra stamps and supplies to go with it! Those of you who know me well know that I am a major bargain shopper and this is a killer deal - I'm so excited about it!




If you've thought about becoming a demonstrator before, now is the time! I'd love to have you as a part of my downline - can you imagine all the fun we'd have together at Convention and Regional activities? Not to mention the yearly Stampin' Up incentive trip! Next year's is Disney World :)

You can also purchase the kit just for the contents and the discount on products; Stampin' Up calls them Hobby Demonstrators. As long as you meet the quarterly sales requirement you will always get your 20% discount.

Purchasing the kit is easy; simply go to my website and click on the tab, "Start Your Own Business". Then Click "Join Now" to get started. You'll need my Recruiter Authorization password: stampincrazed. Fill in your info and choose your kit products and you're on your way! Oh, and did I mention that you get free shipping? It just can't get any better :)


If you have questions, you can contact me through phone or email. My info is on the blog under the "Become a Demonstrator" tab.



No comments: