Monday, March 7, 2011

MDS Monday #4

This week's challenge was to use punches - and I'll tell you right now that I didn't start out with a birthday page in mind. Seems like I've been doing a lot of birthdays lately. However...as I was looking through photos, I came across the pics from Chris' birthday last year and they were so cute I just couldn't resist.



I have to ask though - do my pizzas really look like pizzas, or is it just that I've been staring at them for so long my mind doesn't know the difference anymore? As I said in my previous post, I've never done punch art before, so this is a whole different ball game for me!

Punches used:

Circle
Small Photo Corner
Scallop Border
Modern Label
Lots of Tags Shape 2
Small Heart

For stamps, I used the Notes and Details and Enjoy Every Moment. I used paper from the Love Letter pack and my font was Pea Bhea.

Don't forget - the lovely ladies at Utah Divas International have all posted their punch challenges, so take a look!

No comments: