Saturday, August 20, 2011

MDS Blog Hop - Week 3

Well, I'd planned to post my page yesterday but as luck would have it, we had a huge thunderstorm and lost power for quite awhile.  Really, just as I saved my page and was about to open blogger the power went out, which means the internet was out as well.  Bummer.  So...I'm very sorry for my tardiness, but at least I finished the page  :)

Our challenge was to do a project with either cupcakes or cooking.  I could have done a cupcake page easily, but then I remembered some pictures I'd taken of my son playing with his kitchen and I suddenly had a very good reason to purchase the Domestic Goddess paper pack!


When I first saw this paper pack I didn't want it - I really couldn't see myself using it very much.  I've since changed my mind!  I also bought the Now You're Cooking stamp set and I had a lot of fun playing with it .  I must say, I'm also in love with the new ruffled ribbon!  So pretty!

Here are the links to my store:

Domestic Goddess DSP  $4.95
Now You're Cooking Stamp Set  $1.95
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon  $3.95
I used the fonts BluePlateSpecial and PilGi.

If you haven't already, make sure to check out the creations from all the other talented ladies in our blog hop!
5. Amber Meadows (that's me!)

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! Your layout is fantastic!

Amber said...

thank you Kim!