Monday, October 3, 2011

MDS Monday - Halloween!

It is officially October and for me, the holiday season has begun!  I'm still working to get all my Halloween decorations out, but hopefully it'll all be done today :)  Maybe I should have taken my son's advice and started a month ago!

In the spirit of the holidays, we're creating Halloween projects today.  I decided to scrapbook a picture from a few years ago - it was taken at a Halloween party at my mom's house.  She surprised us all and dressed up as a clown - I loved it!  It brought back memories of when I was a kid.  I remember one year in particular; my brother and I came home from school to find the front door locked.  My mom made us stay outside for a few minutes (I think she was finishing up her costume) and when she opened the door we were shocked to see a witch standing in front of us!  That's one thing I've always loved about my mom - the way she always tried to surprise us with something.  Little or big, it didn't matter - I loved it all!


Here are the supplies I used:

InLinkz.com

I also used the 2010 In Color patterned paper and the set, Eat Drink and Be Scary - which is included in the MDS software.

I hope you have fun looking at the designs from the rest of our team.  Happy Halloween!

No comments: