Friday, January 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge

Well...I haven't had time to do the sketch challenge from Mandy.  So sad.  I've been super busy preparing for a craft day at church tomorrow and I just haven't had time to open MDS.  I still plan to do the sketch though - it's adorable!  


I noticed that Erica posted the samples she created for Leadership and I thought that was a great idea!  I was also asked to create a few things for Leadership, so I'll start posting those designs over the next several days.  Stay tuned!


This is the first project I created, a cute little tag.  I had a lot of fun with this one - I did a front and a backside.  I'll come back and post links to the products, but I'm short on time this morning.  For now, I'll tell you that I used the Berry Blossoms DSP and the Best of Everything stamp set. 





Have fun on the rest of the hop!

2 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

That is so cute! I don't have this in MDS yet but easy enough to purchase!

Amber said...

Thanks Dawn! It really is a fun set of papers and stamps :)