Friday, February 17, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sale-a-Bration (and a guest blogger!)

I was pretty excited for this week's challenge - we were supposed to use one of the Sale-a-bration CD's.  I got the Piece of Cake kit awhile ago, but haven't had the chance to play with it, so now I finally had an excuse!  I found a layout that I liked on Pinterest and got to work.  Here's what I came up with:



I love the fun papers, embellishments and stamps in this kit - it's huge!  If you want to get your hands on these downloads then make sure to stop by my online store.  For every $50 you spend you get a free Sale-a-bration item.  There are two MDS download CD's available to earn, so don't wait - you'll want to start creating with them as soon as possible! 

Have fun on the rest of the hop!  Today we have a guest blogger with us - Isis Pinero.  Welcome Isis!  We're glad to have you :)


4. Amber Meadows (that's me!)
6. Aly Schilling
11. Holly VanDyne
12. Isis Pinero (this week's guest blog hopper!)

2 comments:

Alesha Walls said...

Great page!

Holly VanDyne said...

Love every inch of this, Amber! Great job! :)