Friday, April 6, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Easter!

This week we have an Easter theme for you.  I got an email from Scrapbooks etc. yesterday that happened to have some great Easter layouts, so I decided to borrow one.  I love that the pictures are placed in an oval shape to look like an egg.   I created my egg using an oval punch and used the same technique of adding pictures to punches that I showed you with last week's page.


I'm late posting this morning due to some technical difficulties.  See that top photo in my egg shape?  That's not the photo I have when I'm looking at this page in MDS.  I'm stumped.  This has happened before, but usually with the background paper.  Does anyone have some insight into this problem?  It's going to take me some time to fix it - each punch is layered so I have to move all my layers to get to the right photo.  I keep hoping that Stampin' Up will incorporate a layers feature into MDS that makes it easy to grab the layer you want and manipulate it without having to move everything else around.


Ok, I went back in to MDS and messed around with it for a bit and NOW it's saving the way it should.  So here's my actual page:


Besides that frustrating little thing, this was a fun page and I like how it turned out.  {The real version - the one that I'm looking at on my screen in MDS}  
Have fun hopping to the rest of the blogs today, and Happy Easter!



2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute page Amber! The little bunny and flower are so cute...didn't think I needed that kit :)! I had the wrong DSP thing happen to me once...frustrating.

Kendra Richardson said...

Amber - very cute page!