Friday, September 28, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Do you Pin?

Good morning everyone!  It seems like I'm always running around playing catch up and this week was no different.  My hubby was out of town and we've been sick.  A perfect storm I tell you!  I'm still having issues with blogger that I haven't had time to work out so I'll be posting my project on my Facebook page today - and maybe next week too.  I have a zillion things going on all right this second!  Also, I'm not quite done with my page.  Shocker?  Guess not.  But keep hoping and don't forget to check my FB page later this morning for my post :)

It was my turn to choose the theme today and I thought it would be really fun to use Pinterest, so I asked everyone to use their favorite layout from their Pin Boards.  I don't know about you, but I have tons on my scrappin' boards and I love using them for inspiration - or just to outright scraplift.  Can't wait to see what everyone created!

Hope you enjoy today's Blog Hop!


No comments: