Friday, October 26, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Owls!

Alright ladies!  It's FRIDAY!  Can I get a Woot Woot?  Or maybe a Who, Who?  Hahaha!  Ok, that was a pretty bad joke.  It's been a pretty long week.  I've been swamped this week with the Bus Driver Appreciation breakfast at my son's school, planning a Halloween party and just your basic, garden variety exhaustion.  My husband asks why I do this to myself.  Well, I explain, my calendar is empty when I schedule these events.  It's not my fault when things get hectic!

I really wanted to create something new this week, but haven't had time.  Instead I'm reposting a page I did awhile ago, but it's one of my absolute favorites.  I created each of the trees from different punches and, at the time, I was pretty impressed with my own creativity. :)



I hope you enjoy the rest of today's hop.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Super cute Amber! I love the trees and layout!

Heidi Baks said...

Amber, I am in love with this page. Do you mind if I highlight it and use it for the sketch on an upcoming MDS Monday challenge? I will definitely credit and link back to you.

Amber said...

Heidi, I'm so flattered! Sure, you're more than welcome to use it for a sketch challenge :)