Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Summertime!

Good morning!  Summertime is officially here so we thought you'd like a few ideas for those summer layouts you'll be creating.

I finally bought a few things from my MDS wish list since they're on sale - it ends June 15, so you may as well get some things from your own wish list.  :)  I used the Nobody's Business kit for this page and had lots of fun with the papers and colors.  If you don't have that one definitely grab it during the 25% off sale - it's a keeper!


We don't have a guest blogger for you this month, but I hope you enjoy all the fun summer ideas we have for you this week!  Also, Holly Van Dyne is out this week because she just had surgery.  We love you Holly! Get better soon!



2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

I love this kit and your layout!

Amber said...

thanks Wendie!