Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Celebrate Stampin' Up!

This year is Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary!  Oh, how I wish I could go to Convention this month.  I couldn't go to the 20th anniversary either and was determined not to miss out again, but life has a way of changing those plans :)  So for now I'll have to be content with looking at all the great pictures my friends will take.

To celebrate this fun event, I created a card in honor of Stampin' Up!  Actually, I just took one of their cute templates and changed it up a bit. Here's the before:

And the after!



We're thrilled to have Julie Davidse as our Guest Blogger today! Hope you enjoy all the projects we've shared! 






2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Love how you changed the template! And we can commiserate together... I can't go this year either. :(

stampinjul said...

Ooo, I love the bright cheery colors, Amber! It's great that we can change all our templates, embellishments, and DSP colors to fit our project! Stampin' Up! rocks!