Thursday, September 12, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Home Decor

Good morning!  Are you excited for another fabulous blog hop?  I missed out on our last post because, well. . . I was having a baby.  :-D  Pretty exciting, but I was sorry to miss a post.  Since it was a "what you've been working on" theme I thought it would be cute to do a scrapbook page of the baby, but things didn't go as smoothly as we'd hoped.  The good news is that baby and I are home, doing well and we're all getting lots of snuggle time with this cutie!




Ok, now on to my projects!  I've been working on some printables for the baby's room but sadly I haven't printed them yet.  I'm still on the hunt for frames - I want to make sure I find the right sizes before spending money on printing.  Don't worry though, I'll be sure to do a blog post once the room is done.  It's turning out so cute and I can't wait to share it  :-)

I found some ideas on Pinterest (as usual) and set to work in MDS.  These are incredibly simple, but that's the look I'm going for.  Nothing busy or layered the way I usually create for my scrapbook pages.  Here's the first:



For this printable I added a grey border so that you could see it easier on the blog, but I'll delete that before actually printing.  I loved this quote the minute I saw it.  Perfect for my little guy!  The tracking feature was especially helpful in lining up my text on each end.


I have some other projects in the works, but for now this is all I've had time to do.  It's amazing how much time and attention a tiny little person needs!



We're missing a couple of people from the hop this week - Aly is under the weather right now but should be back soon.  Sadly Holly has decided to leave us for now so that she can focus on recovering from her recent foot surgery.  We'll miss you like crazy Holly!!!

 

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

beautiful projects - especially that sweet little one - congratulations!

stampinjul said...

Beautiful baby... and projects! I want to eat him up! What a cutie!

LIFESTYLE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.