Monday, November 25, 2013

Stampin' Up's home page?!

I wandered over to Stampin' Up's home page today and saw something amazing - a page layout that I created is featured there!  I knew it was going to be on the My Digital Studio blog - which is pretty amazing already- but I didn't expect to see it on SU's home page.  I'm not sure why that seems like such a big deal to me.  Both sites are run by SU, right?  Oh well, who knows how my thought process works - I've given up trying to make sense of it!  What I do know is that being a part of this design team is pretty awesome and I'm still pinching myself.  It's really pushed me to do my absolute best work because I don't want to let anyone down!



I hope you're inspired by all the members of the MDS Design Team.  I'm so excited to check the blog every morning and see what they have in store for me.  I learn something new every day!


No comments: