Thursday, May 22, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - What are you working on?

Hello everyone! Hope you're feeling inspired by today's blog hop!



Currently I'm trying to play with some of my new downloads! I'm really excited about all the Project Life goodness coming our way. I love the concept of PL, but I still really love to make traditional layouts so for this layout I used the PLxSU downloads but stuck with my usual style. I had fun cropping the different cards and grouping them with other cards for a whole different look. There are so many fun things in the PLxSU kits that it'll definitely keep you busy for awhile!


Next up is Cindy! Have a great day! 


3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

I just love this layout. Such a fun use of the PLxSU downloads, each highlight that sweet baby! PLxSU and MDS are so versatile.

stampinjul said...

Cute page, darling baby!

beth rush said...

great page, what a cutie! love how you used the cards in your layout!