Monday, March 30, 2015

PLxSU Challenge - Week 2

Welcome back! We had a blast seeing the pages you posted on our Facebook page this past week and hearing about your excitement for Project Life! 

Are you ready for another PL Challenge? 

This week we challenge you to use a list(s) in your layout. 

I'm working on some pages from this weekend. The kids had been saving up their allowance and couldn't wait to get to Toys 'R Us to spend it, so we decided to get some errands done and make it a fun night out. I still have another page to complete, but this is the first one. I used the Everyday Adventure PL digital download as well as a few other downloads from Stampin' Up. 


A list can be anything - what you did that day, things about yourself, your actual To Do list - whatever you can think of! 


We'd love for you to play along and can't wait to see what you come up with this week! Don't forget to post your page on Facebook, and if you haven't already, check out Cori and Holly's blogs for their projects! 

See you next week! 



3 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh my GOODNESS. Those pics of Jesse and your journaling. *swoon* I couldn't love this page more than I do!

Cori Kozak said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! Love the colors and all of the fun elements you've added. I need a supply list so I can copy this! ha! Jesse's hair has gotten so cute and curly!!

Unknown said...

Are you so sad MDS is "going away"? I just started using it for PL and I'm so sad! That being said, your page is awesome and kiddos are adorable!!