Monday, April 20, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 5

Welcome back to another PLxSU Trio Challenge! We're excited for this one and we think you will be too :)

This week, try using banners and/or flags on your layouts. This could be as simple as using a PL card with a banner on it, or you could embellish your pages with a banner you make - maybe out of paper or washi tape? The sky's the limit!

I've been working on documenting the time we spent with my parents over Christmas Break in the PL app and I thought they would be perfect for this challenge.



See, easy peasy! Nothing fancy, just pictures and super cute PL cards. I used the Maggie Holmes Style Board Mini kit and the Love Themed cards. 

I will say, I'm a huge fan of embellishments - give me some ribbon and buttons and I'm a happy camper - so I've struggled with the feeling that my pages are too plain, but bit by bit I'm becoming more comfortable with it. 

We've had so much fun looking at your pages and being inspired by your ideas the last few weeks. Thank you for following along with the challenge! Make sure to check out Holly and Cori's pages too! 



No comments: