Monday, July 6, 2015

PLxSU Trio Challenge - week 16

Welcome to another week of the Trio Challenge! If you're in the US I hope you had a great time with family and friends celebrating July 4th!

In honor of Independence Day, we thought it would be fun to use stars on our pages this week. That doesn't mean you have to do a patriotic themed page - we'll leave the creativity up to you. :)

My page is patriotic, but that's because we just got back from a vacation to Williamsburg, VA and I want to document everything before I forget.


I used the Americana themed cards in the PL App, but there are tons of cards in other kits that can be used in a red, white and blue theme. 

This weekly challenge has been so fun and motivational for me - I hope it is for you too! Make sure to visit Cori and Holly's blogs to see their pages and then post your own in our Facebook group



1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love your layout. Great photos and the card and journaling in the center are perfect!