Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Penny for Your Thoughts

Hey Girls! I've noticed that lots of you are looking at my blog and I'm so thrilled! I hope you like what you see here. My goal is to post a new project every day, so hopefully I'll reach that goal sooner rather than later.

I'm also hoping that you won't be shy - I really do love to read everyone's comments. I'm pretty good at taking constructive criticism so don't be afraid to tell me what you really think! I'm still wondering if anyone would come if I held a second Girls' Night Out - post a comment and let me know!

I started a poll just to your right to find out what night y'all prefer to attend classes - there are only 3 days left and only one person has voted so far :(


2 comments:

Camille said...

it was me that voted.... where's my penny?

Amber said...

Oh, I'm sorry - did I say I was actually giving money away? You must have misunderstood ;)