Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still Loving My Retired Sets




I never got around to making birth announcements for Simon like I did for Andrew and I've always felt a little sad about it, so I was adamant that I at least make the invitations for Simon's first birthday party. I stayed up until 3 am one night trying to get them done, but I think it was worth the effort. Even though I miss my sleep , there's just something peaceful (and somehow, energizing) about working in the quiet hours of the night all by myself.

I found the cute poem on Split Coast Stampers, but I can't find the link now or I would post it. Almost all of the supplies I used are retired, but I still love them!

The recipe:

Stamps: Circus Train, Petal Prints
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Whisper White, Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers, Wild Wasabi
Tools: Cutter Kit



1 comment:

Hilarie said...

The birthday invitation was adorable! Great job.