Friday, October 24, 2008

Lindsey's Workshop

My friend Lindsey asked me to host a workshop for her this past Saturday and I was a little nervous because it's the first one I've done in awhile. Most of my customers are interested in joining my Stampers' Club, but they're not always interested in hosting an at-home workshop, so I'm a little out of practice. I was a bit rusty, but all in all I think we had a great time! It's so much fun to meet new people and show them just how easy it is to create hand-stamped gifts and home decor. In fact, I had such a great time that I'm thinking I should try to do a few more workshops - anyone interested?

I demonstrated two of the cards we made at October's GNO and at the last minute I changed my mind about the 3rd project I was going to do and created a cute scrapbook page instead.


1 comment:

Steph Gittins said...

Okay, I love this one too! And congrats on the workshop; I'm sure it was fantastic!