Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Countdown


I finally have a picture of the Christmas Countdown that we'll be making at my Pajama Party this weekend! I think I might sand the frame down a little, but I forgot to get some sandpaper when I picked up the paint. So...I'll just do that part later.

Several people have expressed interest in the projects we're making for the Pajama Party, but aren't able to attend, so I'm planning to hold another class. I know for sure that I'm available to do a class on November 29th, but I have a feeling that people will still be out of town for Thanksgiving. If not that weekend then maybe December 6th? I'm putting up a poll on the side - so go ahead and vote for the weekend you want. I'll let you know in a couple of days which weekend I've decided on.

No comments: