Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stampin' for Fun!

I’m usually so busy creating projects for my classes that I don’t have much time to make anything just for fun. I actually made these cards as a gift, but that’s still fun for me. So...here are the two cards that I made. The exact same layout and stamps, but just change up the paper and ribbon and you have two different looks! So simple, but lots of fun.




Unfortunately some of the supplies I used are retired, but here’s what I used:

Paper:

Always Artichoke cardstock

Sage Shadow cardstock

Certainly Celery cardstock

Whisper White cardstock

Wintergreen DS paper (retired)

Soft Sky double stitched ribbon (retired)

Certainly Celery 5/8” grosgrain ribbon

Accessories:

Stampin’ Write markers

Stipple brush

Mellow Moss Classic ink

Black StazOn ink

Stamps:

Holiday Tag Team (retired)

Holidays and Wishes