Thursday, November 13, 2008

Girls' Night Out is Tomorrow!

I think I'm making history here - I actually have a GNO project ready to show you ahead of time!! Granted it's only a day ahead, but I'll take it!

I haven't finished the scrapbook page yet. Mainly because I've been stampin' all day and I'm a little tired. But - I have this adorable card to show you:



This stamp set - In Everything Give Thanks - is one of my new favorites. I don't know why, but I laugh each time I look at the turkey. There's just something about him that's amusing :)

GNO is at my house at 7:oo pm Friday, November 14. The cost is $4 to cover supplies, but free to Stampers' Club members.

I hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Maybe we can stop by after the skating thing, Okay?

Amber said...

Sure - sounds great! I'll see you tonight :)