Friday, November 7, 2008

I forgot to mention...

I put this in the email that I sent to all of my customers, but I forgot to mention the details of this Pajama Party in my last post.

My in-laws have let me use their Timeshare and I've been able to reserve a 3 bedroom Penthouse up at Bear Lake! That means we can stamp all night if we want to :)

I'm going to be holding this event on 2 different days so that you can choose the day the best works with your schedule:

Thursday, November 20 @ 6:00 pm
or
Friday, November 21 @ 4:00 pm

Registration is $15 which will cover the cost of dinner, breakfast and snacks!

I have 7 spots available each night, so sign up soon!
I'm sure that we can arrange to carpool with each other, if needed. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Will you tenatively reserve me a spot for Thursday? Is it ok if I just bring my own projects? I'll sleep on the floor! I just want to play with you and your friends! I'll bring mint brownies!!! PLEASE!!!

Amber said...

Mint Brownies? Ok - you're in! I would be so excited to have you come, I really hope you can make it!! And you're definitely welcome to bring your own projects :)

Debbie said...

Beckie and I are planning on attending on Friday. How early can we get there? Neither of want to drive in the dark. Anybody want to car pool with us? We've got room for two!

Debbie said...

Duh! I just reread the info, saw the times listed and feel really stupid!! What can i say?

Amber said...

Mom - you're funny! You could even come up earlier if you want; the Thursday group should be finished by noon at the latest. We could get Raspberry Shakes and watch a chic flick or something!