Friday, November 7, 2008

Pajama Party Projects!




I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get these posted - among other things, Chris had to go out of town so it's taken me twice as long to get things done :(

You can leave a comment, email or call me regarding the projects you'd like to make. This doesn't leave much time for you to decide, but I'll need put the order in by November 14th so that I have time to prepare your projects for you.

Here is a list of prices for the projects:

Jingle All the Way Tile: $5

Pocket 2009 Calendar: $8

Christmas Cards: $15 per pack of 10 (Envelopes are included. *Remember that the 5x5 cards will take extra postage if you decide to mail them.)

Gift Bags: $14 (each pack of paper will make 6 bags)
You'll need to choose which paper you want, Holiday Treasures, Ski Slope or
Frosty Day. *You can see a sample of the papers in the Holiday Mini catalog and the Idea Book and Catalog.


Christmas Countdown: $35
You can see a sample of this on page 5 of the Decor Elements brochure: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/phase_2_combined.pdf My sample will be finished in a couple of days. We'll be making the smallest one, it should measure about 8x16.

I hope you can come - let me know if you have any questions!


No comments: