Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just for Fun


This is an idea I've "been meaning to get to" for oh, about a year and a half! I can't believe I put it off for so long - it didn't take that long to make. It's a Classified Board for Relief Society that we'll put up each Sunday. This way, if anyone has need of something, or something that they'd like to give - they can put up an "ad". Cute huh? I got the idea from another ward forever ago.

I used some paper that retired a couple of years ago and cut it into 1 1/2" x 2" squares. I also used a strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock to offset the patterned paper. With the exception of cutting out the letters, I think it only took me a half hour to design, cut out and assemble everything. It was a lot of fun!




3 comments:

Tawnya said...

very cute!!

Megan said...

Super cute board! I love the idea! :)

Kendra Richardson said...

I LOVE your idea! Can I steal it for our ward? Way to inspire us again!
Kendra Richardson
www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com