Tuesday, March 17, 2009

52 Sketches...52 Weeks

I wanted to share something with all of you that I'm really excited about. It's a website called 52 Sketches...52 weeks. You can sign up to be a part of the challenge - it's free and really fast. Each week a new scrapbook page sketch will be posted and you have the opportunity to create the page and the post it on the site. There are weekly prizes too!

I hear from a lot of people that they think I'm this amazing scrapbooker and they're jealous of all the scrapbooks that I must have. Now, don't get me wrong - I'm appreciative of the compliments - but I feel like a fraud. A majority of the scrapbook pages that I have finished are ones that I've designed for my classes. I don't actually have a bookcase filled with scrapbooks. Are you shocked?

So, long story short, I think this challenge is a great way for me to finally start filling up all those scrapbooks! I'd love it if you'd join me. After you sign up as a member on the site you can add me as a friend - it's so much fun!

Here's a picture of this week's sketch:

Adorable, right? So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and sign up!
52 Weeks...52 Sketches

No comments: