Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sketch #11

Yikes! Sorry about the gaps in posting - things have been a little crazy around here. Life is starting to get back to normal, so I should be a little better about posting regularly. I may even start up again with Technique Thursday - wouldn't that be a miracle? ;)

My last post was about the new site I found called 52 sketches 52 weeks, so I thought I'd post my completed layout. I really liked how it turned out. I used a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit called Creative License. I'm so sad it's not around anymore. I love it - it's perfect for little boys.


3 comments:

Megan said...

Such a cute page! I think I need to get busy and play along!:)
I agree...I love that SSK. Perfect for little boy pages. :)

Tawnya said...

I love it! It is simple enough that the focus is on the picture but absolutely perfect!

Steph Gittins said...

Wow! I really love how this turned out- you did a great job! And Simon is just darling. I love that picture.