Monday, October 19, 2009

Deal of the Week #3

The new Deal of the Week is out – last week it was Big Shot dies and this week it’s Embellishments!!  Last week I said that the Big Shot dies would make great Christmas gifts - and they would - but I think these are perfect for friends and neighbors – 3 out of the 4 are under $5; now that's something I can afford! Here’s what’s on sale:



½” Library Clips, 112581
Reg. $6.95
Sale $3.99




Basic Jumbo Gromets, 114348
Reg. $6.95
Sale $4.49



Circle Designer Brads, 112571
Reg. $5.99
Sale $3.99





Mini Library Clips, 109857
Reg. $12.95
Sale $8.99


**Remember - we get cheaper shipping if we order as a group, so please let me know by the end of the week what you'd like to order and I'll put them all in together.  If you prefer, you can just order from my Stampin' Up website.  While you're there make sure to take a look at the Clearance Rack - there are some really awesome deals there!
One more thing: the Deal of the Week is available for order until 9:50 MST on October 26;  After that the price returns to normal.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments: