Monday, October 12, 2009

Deal of the Week #2

I'd planned to post this earlier today, but there was a lot going on - so I'm sorry for the delay.  You're going to love this Deal of the Week - 3 different Big Shot dies on sale, and these are BIG DISCOUNTS!  Check it out:

Perfect Setting Bigz XL Die
Reg. Price $42.95
Now $25.99!




Flower Burst Embosslits Die
Reg. Price $11.95
Now $5.99!





Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL Die
Reg. Price $39.95
Now $25.49!





I am so excited about this week's deal I can't stand it!  I'll be honest - I've wanted the Pop-Up cake die since it came out, but couldn't spend $40 on it.

If you'd like to order, I'll need to know what you' want by SUNDAY, October 18.  All orders need to be submitted by Monday morning in order to get the sale price.  You can also order from my website, www.stampincrazed.stampinup.net 

I know that not all of you have the Big Shot yet (notice I said "yet"), so this would be considered putting the cart before the horse, but at these sale prices, you might want to purchase the dies now.  I've never seen a sale on Big Shot dies before, so this really is fantastic.  Plus, there is no minimum purchase and no limit to the amount you can buy.  Hmmm...I'm thinking Christmas Gifts!




No comments: