Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Renovation!!

Stampin' Up announced yesterday that they've created new color combinations that will be available in July's new catalog.  I know there are stampers out there that are kind of bummed about the amount of colors retiring, but I for one, am thrilled!  I thought it was about time to redo the colors, so this is a welcome change for me.


My faves so far?  That's tough, but I'm super excited to see Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi coming back.  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to fall in love with Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Marina Mist - I can't wait to get my hands on them!!  


Now I'm anxiously awaiting a peek at the next In Colors...

*Click on the picture to get a closer look at the new colors :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I really love the new colors!