Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Gonna Scrap 'til I Drop!

Did you know that May is National Scrapbook month? Since that's only days away, I've been thinking about the huge pile of photos I have sitting in a drawer. Even though I love to scrapbook, I'm terribly behind - don't believe me? Well, I may just have to post a picture of that drawer because I'm telling the truth, it's stacked full of disorganized photos!   


I decided that one of the best ways for me to start catching up is to use My Digital Studio, the paper crafting program Stampin' Up! now offers.  I bought it last year and have played around with it a little bit, but not seriously.  Hello?!  What am I waiting for?  I decided to pull up some videos that Stampin' Up! put out, introducing the product.  It's a little sneak peak of what My Digital Studio offers.



Are you excited for National Scrapbook month?  I certainly am!  I've decided to put aside some projects and focus on my scrapbooks during the month of May.  Let's see how much of a dent I can make on that photo drawer :)

No comments: