Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have been stamping...

I just haven't updated my blog in awhile - sorry!  Here are some pics of the things I've been doing lately:




I saw a similar pattern for this candy box in an issue of Stampin' Success (a magazine that all demonstrators receive monthly) and just had to copy it.  I wanted a smaller box than the one pictured, so I played around with the measurements until I had it right.  I used sheet transparencies for the lid and filled it with homemade caramels.  They were so much fun that I made a ton of them and then handed them out at book club.  I love being able to do things like that for friends :)




I made these treats for my Sunday Primary class (I teach the 5 year olds).  I know we're not supposed to give treats unless it ties in with the lesson, but this adorable girl in my class informed me that it really hurt her feelings when I didn't give her a Valentine's gift.  You'd probably have to meet this cute girl to appreciate the humor in her comment - everything is very dramatic in her world and she cracks me up every week!




I made this gift bag for a friend of mine who was having a baby shower.  The stamps I used were retired, but the paper is is the Occassions Mini.  Some of the designs are perfect for making gift bags.  I have a couple more gift bags ideas to show you - but I think I'll save that post for tomorrow.  ;)

No comments: