Monday, March 21, 2011

MDS Monday #6

This last week has just flown by! My mom is here visiting from Utah and we've been busy trying to squeeze some fun out of every day. I'm already dreading Saturday, as it's the day that I have to take her to the airport.

I was able to squeeze some time in for My Digital Studio to make a card for this week's MDS Monday. It was a spring theme, and I had about a million ideas running through my head. So many ideas, so little time!

I came up with a couple versions of my card - my mom and I had differing opinions on which version was better. Here's my favorite (and the one that I turned in to be posted on UDI):



And here's the first draft - my mom's personal favorite. :)


Sooo...what do you think? Don't worry - there's no right or wrong answer :)

No comments: