Monday, June 13, 2011

MDS Monday #18

I'm sorry to be so late in posting this - but Blogger wouldn't let me in for most of the day. Grrrr.... But I'm here now, so I guess that's all that matters :)

This week's challenge was to make a project to honor the grandfathers in our lives. I immediately thought of these pictures I had taken with my dad and my oldest son, Andrew when he was only a few months old. My dad adores each of his grandkids (he has 6) and he's a wonderful grandpa. We miss living so close to them; the kids love to go out on the boat with Papa. Andrew caught his first fish last summer!


I used a bunch of new downloads on this page:

Downtown Grunge - 126056
Lucky Star - 124577
Simple Stitches and Corners - 126025
Simple Letters Punch - 127166
Hip & Handsome Overlays - 125753

You can click here to go to my website. Click on the link at the top right hand corner for my online store and then click on Digital Designing to browse all of the available downloads for My Digital Studio. I really had fun creating this page; I hope you enjoy it too. :)

No comments: