Monday, June 20, 2011

MDS Monday #19

This week's MDS Monday challenge was for Father's Day. I have so many pictures of my kids with their dad that it was hard to choose the ones I wanted for this layout. In the end, I decided on the ones from our second son's birth. It was a great day and I'm amazed at how many details I can still remember.



My boys love their dad like crazy and clamor for his attention the second he comes home from work. I'm grateful to be married to such an amazing man - I couldn't ask for a better father for my children!

I used a few downloads that I've purchased recently, Downtown Grunge, Bright Delights and the paper pack Sweet Details. The fonts I used are CAC Pinafore, Brody and Shark Random Funnyness. If you have any other questions about the page just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you :)

Oh, be sure to check out the UDI blog and see what the other ladies on the design team have come up with!

No comments: