Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Classes

I have a few classes this month - you can check out all the details on my Events page at the top of the blog.

The first class is scheduled for this Friday (June 3) at 7:00 pm and I still have some spots open if you're interested. We're making this Scrapbook on Canvas - does that sound artistic or what? Honestly, I couldn't think what else to call it, so it'll have to do :)






The cost of this class is $18 and includes all supplies except your photos. You'll need to bring an 8 x 10 and a 5 x 7 to the class.


My next class is scheduled for Saturday, June 18th at 10 am and we're making this Gratitude Journal. You might recognize it from the SU catalog - it was so adorable I just had to make one for myself! The cost is $12 and all supplies are included.



With either one of these classes, I'd be happy to schedule the class on a different date if you're interested. Just gather some friends together and we'll have a great time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! This canvas is totally awesome!! I love it and will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #19 with a link back to your blog on 6-5-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Debbie Martin said...

I saw this on Tiffany's blog. Just love the canvas!
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

What a great canvas! Congrats on being chosen for Crafty Pics this week too!
Hugs,
Sharon Field