Monday, July 18, 2011

MDS Monday # 23

Oh dear - I've missed the last two MDS Monday posts :(  This summer has been unexpectedly busy!  Normally I stay home with the kids all day - being a one car family will do that to you - but I recently met a new friend and we've been taking our kids everywhere.  She and I became walking buddies and before we knew it, we were shuttling the 4 little ones around to all the greatest parks, museums and splash pads!  It's so nice to have a friend who doesn't mind chauffeuring me all over town :)

Anyway, on to my post.  Of course, I didn't finish it in time to be included on the UtahDivasInternational blog, but next week for sure!  Our theme this week was "Lots of Circles". I used the blog header on my family blog for inspiration and I'm pretty pleased with the end result.  It took forever and day because I was working with so many layers, but sometimes I don't mind creating a page like that - it's a nice challenge.



A couple of weeks ago the boys had an obsession with The Game of Life - on this particular day we played twice and both times I beat Andrew by $5,000 - what are the odds?  I think you'd be surprised to know that Simon can make it through the entire game without losing interest.  My favorite thing is when he says, "I'm getting married!" and, "I had a baby!".  Cutest. Thing. EVER!

Supplies used:

*Hoppy Memories elements
*Staples and Stitching
*Vintage Overlays
*Buttons Pack Brights
*Punches: Bird Branch, Bird Wing, Rounded Corner, Lots of Tags - shape 2, Rounded Tab Half
*Fonts: "Leslie", "Pea Mee-Mee", "GG Bean"

No comments: