Monday, October 24, 2011

MDS Monday - 2 designer series papers

Good morning!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  We had gorgeous weather but we weren't able to really enjoy it - there is a cold running through our house.  Now it's my turn to be sick on the couch, but I'm trying to look at the bright side - maybe I'll get lots of stamping and MDS time in :-)

Our challenge this week was to use two different Designer Series Papers.  I got a little carried away and used more than that, but it was lots of fun to see what I could put together.  I found a layout on Pinterest to scraplift and that was that - easy peasy!


For my fonts I used Pea Bhea Script, Big Caslon and BlairMdITC TT.  Here are the digital supplies I used:
InLinkz.com

As always, please stop by the Utah Divas International blog to see what the rest of the design team has created for our challenge.  Have a great day!

No comments: