Friday, November 4, 2011

MDS Blog Hop

Yikes again!  I have had the craziest week ever and just barely remembered that I didn't post anything for today!  A thousand apologies.  This week's challenge was to incorporate a calendar into our projects.  However, as previously stated, I forgot.  Doh!  I'm sure the rest of the team remembered though, so here are their blog links - take a look and prepare to be amazed!

5. Amber Meadows (that's me)
7. Aly Schilling
12. Holly VanDyne

I also need to give a HUGE shout out to the three team members who made it as finalists in the My Digital Studio contest!  Jeanna, Rochelle, and Heather - you ladies rock!!  Congratulations on such a great accomplishment :)  If you haven't already, you can head on over to www.MyDigitalStudio.net and vote for your favorite entries - 6 of the 10 finalists will be the grand prize winners.  Just click on the Contests tab at the top.

No comments: