Friday, February 3, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Valentine's Day and a Guest Blogger!

I was hurrying to finish my project this morning when I realized, Goodness Gracious!  I already have a finished Valentine's page!  I created it for one of the Leadership projects I did.  It's part of a "Year in Review" book that I did and it's perfect for today's blog hop.  I'll post the entire book another time, but for now, you can enjoy this page :) I love that my little guys are using my Stampin' supplies to make their own Valentines - isn't that cute?  They had so much fun!





Supplies used:
Make sure to check out the rest of the blogs on the hop - there's some really cute stuff to be seen!  Oh, and did you notice that we have a guest blogger today?  Pretty exciting stuff!  Welcome to the hop Kelly - we're glad to have you with us!

4. Amber Meadows (glad to see you!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome, you are one brave lady! My girls are older than your boys and I still don't let them into my scrap room! lol! What a great layout about it, too!