Friday, May 11, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge!

I didn't get my project posted Friday afternoon like I'd planned - sorry.  It's a good thing I was late though, because I misread the list and thought that we were supposed to be doing a page on Vacations.  Turns out that's for this coming Friday.  I have a head start on that page though, so it's ok :)  


I personally love Sketch Challenges - and never get tired of them - but just so you know, we are changing it up a bit in the coming weeks.  I hope you're as excited every Friday for the MDS Hop as much as we are!


Here's the sketch we used:


And here is my version of the sketch:



Lately I've had a lot of fun combining elements and papers from different kits.  That's not to say I never design that way, but I've made more of an effort to really change things up - try something I wouldn't ordinarily.  I like the results so far  :)


No comments: