Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Love is in the air!

Good morning everyone!  Hope you're ready for some inspiring projects today!

It's been awhile since I pulled out any of the awesome templates in MDS.  I've been struggling to find inspiration lately - thank goodness I knew exactly where to look :)  I found this lovely page in the Pinwheels on Parade kit and it started the creative juices flowing.


At first I thought I wanted a completely different color scheme, different papers - everything.  But once I had my pictures on the page I really liked the bright pop of color.  I did change the background paper and did some rearranging with the embellishments, but overall I kept it pretty much the same.  Thank goodness for the templates - I don't think I ever would have chosen this kit for this page.  Let's hear a round of applause for Stampin' Up for helping us to think outside the box!



Now, on with the show!  We're really excited to have Cori Kozak as our Guest Blogger this month.  She's super talented and you'll love what she brings to the hop.  You can see more of her projects at MyDigitalStudio.net.  While you're there, make sure you friend the rest of us from the hop - we'd love to keep up with you and your projects!



2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

I really LOVE this layout Amber!! It's a great mix of embellie and colors. I need to take a peek at my templates...!!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

I agree with EVERYTHING Cori said - totally amazing!