Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Unless...

Hi everyone!  This is one of my favorite weeks of the hop - the week where we get to show what we've been working on.  Last week our PTO president contacted me and asked if I would make some tags for an appreciation gift she was working on for the school's volunteers.  She wanted the tags double sided - the front with a quote from The Lorax and the back with a Thank You.

I didn't want to do a cartoony Lorax tag, but I knew I wanted some bright colors to make it fun.  Here's what I came up with:



For the background of my tag I chose Pool Party and then decreased the opacity until I was happy with the shade.  I placed 8 tags on a page just like I did when I made tent cards for my son's baptism luncheon.  I had a lot of fun playing around with different papers and elements - hope the volunteers like them! 

Now it's time to hop on over to the blogs of the other designers on the team.  Enjoy!



No comments: