Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Announcing the My Digital Studio Design Team!!

I have some super exciting news to share with everyone!  I've been asked by Stampin' Up! to be a part of their brand new My Digital Studio Design Team!  Can you believe it?  I'm still pinching myself : )


There are nine of us on the team and we'll be working for the next six months to create some amazing samples to inspire you!  We'll be posting on the My Digital Studio blog as well as our own blogs and Facebook pages.  I have a Facebook page just for my stamping projects - you can find me listed under Stampin' Crazed if you'd like to follow.

Holly Van Dyne (whom you probably know from the MDS Blog Hop) and I were introduced on Monday on the MDS blog.  Click here to see some fun facts about us and to see our latest projects.

Today two more team members will be announced  - keep watching the blog to see who they are!


No comments: